Add-On Touchscreen For 8 Circuit Systems. Time to add a Touchscreen to your 8 Circuit systems? This can be added to your existing 8 circuit systems or used as a second Touchscreen for your existing 8 circuit system. Is not compatible with Gen I or Gen II 6 circuit system.
The industry leader in power and control solutions. sPOD systems utilize automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity!
The sPOD SourceSE is a Solid-State fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States since 2006.
The touchscreen controller is small but packs a big punch! (3-3/4w X 2-7/8h X 5/8 thick) The control module is a 3.5-inch LED-backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, 16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees housed in a billet aluminum case.
Touchcreen comes with it's own with it's own universal mounting bracket. The connection between the SourceSE and the touchscreen uses a standard Ethernet cable 10 feet long.
Note: The touchscreen is not weather resistant and should not be exposed to the elements. Water or any liquids will damage the touchscreen and void the warranty.
- Reduced installation time and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving the operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operation
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when the touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
- Come with it's own mounting bracket.
- RAM-201U Double Socket Arm for 1 inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen)
- RAM-238U Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
- RAM-224-1U Suction Cup Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
- The Touchscreen will go into Deep Sleep after 6 hours of inactivity (ie: no usage of the HD or not running the engine). Once in deep sleep,the HD will turn off any accessories that were left on (including refrigerators!).
- The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the Touchscreen is for programming purposes, and not for remote control due to the limited range.
- Touchscreen housings are precision machined billet aluminum which contribute to the distance limitations.
- Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on location of the Touchscreen, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover and many other variables.