Off-roading around rocks, trees and other hazards can cause body damage to your Jeep. Now that the Jeep JLU has been available for a few years, more people are taking their JLU’s into situations causing body damage to the rear corners of the Jeep. The Corner Armor for the Jeep JLU 4 door offers body protection on the rear corners of the Jeep. The corner armor panels for the Jeep are manufactured from heavy duty 3/16’ thick steel plate formed to contour the curves of the body. The corner armor is intended for those seeking extreme protection.
- 3/16” thick steel construction
- laser cut and formed in house at Motobilt
- formed to contour the 4 door Jeep JL body
- Countersunk hardware for a clean looking install
- includes mounting hardware
- ships raw allowing the installer to color match if desired
Installing the corner armor on your Jeep requires drilling holes in the Jeep body to install rivnuts. Rivnuts are required to secure the parts because the backside of the sheet metal is not easily accessible.