Ford: Front Track Bar 2.5-3" lift
Couldn't load pickup availability
Connect for deals that slap:
Keep your axle centered with Rough Country’s Fixed Front Track Bar. This massive 1.25in diameter track bar simply dwarfs your truck’s factory equipment, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation.For those who are serious about navigating uneven terrain and pushing your Super Duty to the limits, Rough Country's Fixed Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of steel and features rubber bushings for a long, durable lifespan.bAs you lift a truck, the axles become off-centered. This bolt-on product can be attached in just minutes giving you a nearly instant upgrade.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Center your front axle when running a 2.5-3” Lift
- .219 Wall DOM tubing
- Powder coated finish
- Fits models with 2.5 - 3in suspension lift kits.
- Does NOT fit stock height models
- Does NOT fit models with a production date before 02/28/99
- This heavy duty track bar only fits trucks produced after 03/01/99—2000 models forward. If you have a truck produced prior to this date this kit will not fit the vehicle. A difference of bolt size on the stock track bar bracket does not allow the installation of the new track rod.