Motobilt now offers the Jeep Hammer front bumper with Fog Light Holes. It features built in provisions for factory style fog lights. The Motobilt Jeep Front Hammer Bumper is a 48.5-inch-wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA. Our Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4-inch-thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.
The Hammer bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The Hammer bumper can be run with or without the optional skid plate. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16-inch-thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of The Hammer Bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
- Jeep the Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper
- Fabricated from 3/16-inch-thick high strength steel plate
- Bolt on design
- 3/4-inch-thick steel d-ring mounts
- Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
- Included Fog Light Holes
- Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws for the factory fog lights
- Made in the USA
- Sold as each
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to be purchased.
- Motobilt bumpers ship bare steel, paint or powdercoat needed before use.
- You must fully install BEFORE painting and then removed for paint or powder coating.
- No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep
- Skid plate sold separately.
- LED fog light NOT included but sold separately. See Related Parts
- Your factory frame holes may need to be opened up to 5/8” due to tolerance differences in the factory frame rails.