Jeep JK Falcon HD Rear Shock Skid Plate Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Although our JK Wrangler/Unlimited Falcon Performance Shock are designed to take a beating with their nearly indestructible hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction, we offer HD and Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates to give the serious off-roader extra peace-of-mind when leaving civilization behind.
These skid plates are designed specifically for JK Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shocks but can also be used with Series 2 Monotube Shocks. Constructed from 1/4 inch cold rolled steel with Eco-Guard mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- Falcon HD Rear Shock Skid Plates: Raw finish for those who want to weld the skid plates (not required) 3 shock mounting heights possible (stock height; + 0.8 inch; + 1.6 inch) Welding Not required, but highly recommended for extreme use Falcon Rear Shock Skid Plates (all):
- Designed specifically for rear JK Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shocks
- Also fits JK Falcon Series 2 Monotube Shocks
- Constructed from 1/4 inch cold rolled steel
- Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
- 100 percent bolt-on installation w/ basic hand tools -
- All necessary hardware
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Bolt-on HD Rear Shock Skid Plates
Vehicle Fitment Info
JK Wrangler (2-door) JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) 3.4 Remote Air Adjust Piggyback (Discontinued) 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback (Discontinued) 3.1 Piggyback 2.1 Monotube Sport (Discontinued) 2.1 Monotube
Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (1055000) for stock wheels Not Included. Requires cutting of stock lower shock mount. Raw finish for optional welding - welding Not required, but highly recommended for extreme use. 3 shock mounting heights possible (stock height; + 0.8 inch; + 1.6 inch)
Mounting at Level 2 or Level 3 may affect overall rear axle travel, causing the axle to droop further, which may cause the spring to fall out of place.
- 2 Hours