The heavy-duty TeraFlex JK Rear CRD60 Full-Float Axle Housing provides maximum protection, performance, and durability for the JK Wrangler, while the exclusive Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides high ground clearance that in unaffected by pinion angle adjustments.
Full-float axle design and 8x6.5 Inch wheel bolt pattern engineered to tackle the most extreme conditions.
The CRD60 is equipped with the same features included in all of our axles including a heavy-duty housing with heavy-duty axle tubes and bearing caps, high-flow oil passages, bracketry, smooth profile surfaces, and increased cover mounting area. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
The TeraFlex JK CRD60 Axle Housing is a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owner looking to beef up or replace a bent broken, or damaged stock rear axle in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
- SKU: 3470000
- Lift Height: 0-6 Inch
- Width: 67 Inches WMS-WMS (Stock)
- Axle Tube: 3.25 Inch x 0.375 Inch
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8 x 6.5 Inch
- JK Wrangler (2-door) - Rear
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - Rear
- 1350 series pinion yoke
- 35-spline inner and outer axle shafts
- Big Rotor Kit w/ 13.5 inch rotors
- Sold As An Assembly
Features and Benefits:
- Extreme duty full float design
- 3.25 inch O.D. x 0.375 inch wall axle tube for superior strength vs weight
- Rear CRD60 specific high-pinion axle housing design
- Pre-installed axle seals
- Includes 1350 series pinion yoke
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides maximum ground clearance regardless of pinion angle
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
- HD bearing caps increase rigidity and reduce ring and pinion distortion
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powdercoat process for superior corrosion resistance
- Built-in skimmer cuts ring gear oil halo and forces it into the pinion bearings
- The front pinion bearing pocket features a renewable oil reservoir that sends cool oil to the pinion bearing
- Oversized front pinion bearing handles increased torque and high-load conditions
- High-capacity housing holds 3 quarts of oil
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Reinforced rear track bar mount w/ multiple mounting locations
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, and Speedometer sensor capability
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100 percent new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Requires driveshaft modification.
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck