The TeraFlex JL / JT 3.6L Crankcase Vent System Kit (CVS) prevents oil from being drawn into the intake by engine vacuum while driving on extreme inclines/declines. This kit adds a second PCV valve to the front of the engine via an oil fill cap adapter and T-fitting.
Adding a second PCV valve at the opposite end of the engine ensures only air is allowed to enter the crankcase vent system regardless of engine orientation while off-roading.
On steep inclines/declines, engine oil flows to the rear/front of the engine and valve covers. At extreme angles, the factory PCV system allows engine vacuum to draw oil through the PCV valve and intake into the combustion chamber. This causes exhaust smoke from the burning oil and possibly hydro locking the engine and other internal damage.
- Prevents oil from entering into PCV system and intake when on steep inclines/declines
- Prevents burning oil/smoke, hydro lock, burnt starters, internal engine damage, etc
- Utilizes existing oil fill in valve cover to add a front PCV valve to existing system
- Oil fill cap to crankcase vent adapter connects to existing PCV system via a T-fitting
- Emissions compliant — PCV function is unchanged
- Retains OEM oil cap function and use
- Easy install
- Patent Pending
- Oil Fill Cap to Crankcase Vent Adapter
- PCV Valve
- All necessary hardware
- JL Wrangler (2-door) w/ 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) w/ 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6
- JT Gladiator (pickup) w/ 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6
- EPA LEGAL: Our Crankcase Vent System Kit (CVS) meets the EPA Anti-Tampering Policy reasonable basis for emissions criteria and can be sold in U.S. states which don't require a California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) Executive Order (E.O.) for aftermarket, performance and add-on parts.
- Does not fit the 2.0-liter Turbo I-4, 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6, or 392/6.4-liter Hemi V-8 in JL Wrangler/Unlimited or JT Gladiator models.
- Does not fit JK Wrangler/Unlimited w/ 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6.