Designed specifically for the Jeep Wrangler, TeraFlex 9550 VSS (Vehicle Specific Shocks) Shock Absorbers are engineered, valved, and tuned for extreme off-road performance while retaining a smooth highway ride.
Additionally, a proprietary in-house velocity valving is tuned to react perfectly with TeraFlex suspension systems making them the perfect upgrade for your lift.
The twin-tube design, oversized external tube with e-dipped finish, triple-chrome plated rod with oil block and seal, internal travel stop limiter, premium quality rubber bushings, and Jeep specific bar pins contributes to the 9550 VSS Absorbers performance, durability and comfort.
- TJ/LJ 5-6 Inch Lift Rear 9550 VSS Shock Absorber - Each
- Robust and rugged twin-tube design is geared toward hardcore off-road abuse
- HD shock canister provides strong protection from damage
- Outer tube protects inner tube from damage - a dent in the outer tube won't affect the shock's function
- Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel
- Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength
- Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures
- Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly w/ TeraFlex suspensions
- Oil block and seal keep all internal fluids contained and sealed
- Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression
- Jeep specific bar pin
- Double-welded shock eyelets for support and reinforcement
- Premium quality rubber bushings
- Durable black e-dipped finish resists salt and other corrosives
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 1544556
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler
- 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (Extended Wheelbase)
- Install Time: 1 Hour (all 4 shocks)