JK Front Steel Crusher Flares Narrow Width Bare Pair 17-03-031 Poison Spyder
Couldn't load pickup availability
These Narrow JK Crusher Flares are 2 inches narrower than our Standard Width Crusher Flares. This gives you 2 inches of extra clearance from canyon walls, trees and obstacles on tight trails.
The Jeep JKs thin sheetmetal fenders and stock plastic flares are among the most vulnerable body components when traversing the trail. The Poison Spyder JK Front Crusher Flare kit improves both the aesthetics and durability of your Jeep during your off road adventures.
Steel Crusher Flares and Poison Spyders exclusive Inner Brace system are the ultimate in front fender armor for your JK, with the toughness to withstand punishing scrapes with granite canyon walls. This product ships as bare steel it will need to be painted or powder coated prior to final installation.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- 1.5 inch x .120 inch wall DOM structural tubing
- CNC laser cut, 3/16 inch thick mounting plate
- Mounting holes are countersunk for the use of flat-head stainless steel mounting hardware
- Sold As A Pair
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 17-03-031
- Location: Front
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Bare Steel
- Type: Fender
- Installation Type: Cutting or Drilling Required