The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer improves steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. 2.1 Steering Stabilizers have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
High-Value Performance inch is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs.
These vehicle-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex. 2.1: Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizers improve steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving Ideal for daily-driven Jeeps that frequently take the beaten trail JL / JT: JL / JT specific steering stabilizer w/ stock tie rod mounting clamp
Features and Benefits:
- Nexus EF Steering Stabilizers (all): Vehicle-specific steering stabilizers
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for balanced steering wheel response
- Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
- Low-profile body cap for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel 2.125 inch shock body provides optimal performance 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance 5/8 inch induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
- Large shaft diameter provides a wide range of adjustment on adjustable stabilizers
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston 1-piece
- Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation High-viscosity, full synthetic Red Line shock oil for consistent performance across all temperatures
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
- Patented design
- 3-year warranty
- Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
- All necessary hardware
Vehicle Fitment Info
- JL Wrangler (2-door) JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- JT Gladiator (pickup) 0-6 inch Lift Stock Tie Rod
2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer (09-02-22-110-000) 2.1 Steering Stabilizer (09-02-21-110-000) 1.1 Steering Stabilizer (09-02-11-110-000)