A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN WITH THE ARRIVAL OF THE APEX TRUSS! Artec Industries is proud to announce the next generation of PATENT PENDING axle trusses. This series of trusses not only builds on our experience as the world leader in axle truss design, it brings it to a whole new level of cost savings, strength, weight savings, simplicity of installation, precision fitment, and complete axle protection never before seen in the industry.
The key feature that sets the APEX truss apart is its unique peaked shape top which provides extra rigidity to the whole truss while allowing both a reduction in weight (vs using a thicker material top) and eliminating long weld seams. Previous version with long weld seams which can be lead to extra weld warping of the axle, longer install times and can be inconsistent. This peaked structure not only applies to the axle tube between the coil perches but extends underneath the coil perches as well, forming a complete truss from end to end of axle, an industry first in an OEM axle application. The JL APEX Front Axle Truss is based off of a JK APEX Truss that was secretly tested for over a year proving that even though the truss is lighter weight, the peaked structure of the truss holds up to both extreme applications and daily driving.
The new JL APEX Front Axle Truss is the epitome of low cost, easy and quick to weld, simple, strong, and complete solutions for making your factory Jeep axle take more abuse than originally intended. You want easy insurance for your axle? The JL APEX Truss provides it.
- CNC precision laser cut in house from 1/8" mild steel
- 70% less welding needed than previous designs
- Low profile design
- Made in the USA
- Some grinding and fitment may be required for proper installation. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- This kit is intended for vehicles with at least minor lifts (1.5"+ recommended) and at least 1/2" bump stop extensions. Check clearances before installation. Not tested in non-US JLs or RHD axles.
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills, including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries and Offroad Elements imply no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.