JL: SLP Hoop w/out Reinforcement Brackets - Black
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Maximus-3 SLP hoop is like two hoops in one. A symmetrical design allows for two different mounting orientations. 1.) A striker that leans forward/away from the gill. 2.) A low-profile hoop that leans backwards towards the grill. The SLP hoop includes reinforcement brackets that tie the hoop to the frame for added strength.
Notes: 100% bolt-on. Can be installed without removing the front bumper.
Available colors: (BLACK textured powder coat) or (RED semi-gloss powder coat)
- Designed specifically to fit the JL Rubicon Steel Bumper group
- Made of heavy gauge bent steel tubing (2.5” OD tube) CNC tube bending & welding
- Does not require removal of the bumper to install
- No drilling or cutting required to install – 100% bolt on
- Reinforcement Brackets connect the hoop to the chassis frame to provide structural strength
- Optional Auxiliary Light Brackets or LED Light Bar Brackets
- Dual Coat: Zinc rich primer and BLACK or RED powder coating
- Added weight: 12 Lb. (approx.)
- Made in The United States