JT: Overland Rack & Tie Down
Couldn't load pickup availability
Whether for camping or extended outdoor adventures; the MAXIMUS-3 Overland Bed Rack is the ultimate upgrade for your Gladiator truck. Be prepared, go further!
MAXIMUS-3 brand is synonymous with high quality engineering and attention to detail, so there was no room for us to cut corners and rush the product to the market. From the-get-go, in early engineering development stages we have been very conscious about function, styling and keeping a low center of gravity as our design targets.
Our team spent countless hours applying minor engineering and design tweaks to make sure that every component fits perfectly, and that the truck looks flawless from every angle. To keep the center of gravity low we used light weight tempered aluminum extrusions and formed aluminum panels for the top structures; and mandril bent steel tubes and formed steel for the lower structures.
- Aerodynamically designed to minimize wind drag and noise
- Purposely designed to look rugged and yet complement your truck’s exterior styling and overall aesthetic
- The top of the rack lines flush with the cab top (hardtop & soft top)
- Unmatched load ratings: 850 lb. static load; 400 lb. dynamic load – user discretion*
- Structurally designed to allow body flex (to dissipate stresses) when off-roading
- Inside-out rust protection for tubes using autophoretic paint coating process
- Durable black textured powder coat top finish
- Top planks feature integrated T-slot channels for eye bolts and bolt-on accessories
- Fits 2020 to current Jeep Gladiator JT model
- Easy installation
- Installation requires drilling total 4 additional holes in the four corners of the bed
- Compatible with factory trail rails
- Compatible with factory soft top
- No rattles, no vibrations
- Made in the USA