LP6 Pro LED Driving/Combo Amber Baja Designs
Couldn't load pickup availability
The LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200 degree spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch Height / 6.5 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degree) and the spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)